Please read the FAQ before sending a message.
What is Buyer Protection?
Buyer Protection is a set of guarantees that enables buyers to shop with confidence on our website.
We offer 100% money back guarantee on all purchases (see below)
You are protected when:
- The item you ordered did not arrive within the time promised by the seller.
- The item you received was not as described.
- The item you received that was assured to be genuine was fake.
Which payment methods are accepted?
Payments methods is done via PayPal
PayPal is the safest and easiest way to make payment for purchases online.
You do not need to have a PayPal account to make payments with PayPal. PayPal also have their buyer protection policy.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
2) You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
3) You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
What are Shipping/Delivery times?
It is important to note that on any sale items or special offers shipping can take 12 to 21 days.
In some cases purchases of different items at the same time may be shipped separately.
Refunds and Returns ?
Please refer to our refund section